Last reply: Ethan 19-06-2018 17:58:13
Beta release to the registered users who are early adopters and needs early versions. Those who are eager to get new version software early, they have to register with us. It is available to upgrade via HOTA.
APPLICABLE MODEL (FRD Models):
If your device version is FRD-L02C675B140CUSTC675D001 then you will get the latest version HOTA automatically, if registered.
HOW TO UPGRADE:
For getting HOTA upgrade user need to register on below link:https://www.bit.ly/Betaregistration
Once you register on the above link than only you will get HOTA upgrade and user need to follow below procedure:
1. Current version should be FRD-L02C675B140.
2. Make sure phone is more than 50% charge.
3. Must insert India live SIM card.
4. Connect device with proper data or Wi-Fi Connection.
1. After HOTA upgrade, we suggest not to perform Factory reset.
2. Incase if you want to do factory reset, after factory reset during setup wizard, complete the setup wizard without configuring WIFI/Data & adding Google id, Fingerprint enroll.
3. After device comes to home screen, you can configure.
Step1: Launch Settings and find Updater, open it then click on the Check for
Updates. It will list the available updates
Step 2: Select Version number and press Download and install. Refer to the following pictures. Make sure you have Wifi connection.
Step 3: Upgrade process will start. At first it will download the upgrade package to the device.
Step 4: Once the version is downloaded, the backup can be done for personal data. (Use “Backup” tool for backup and recovering the data.)
Step 5: In order to install the new upgrade package, An “Updater” dialog box comes. Press the ‘Restart and update’ button. If no option is selected within 20 seconds device will automatically upgrade.
Step 6: Device will restart and upgrade will happen. After upgrade is completed, device will reboot.
Step 7: Check the version
By Settings-> About phone-> Build number, to check the version.
1) Raise the issues with the proper screenshots/videos/logs in the following Bug report form : http://bit.ly/2bx2Rfd
Bug Report Guidelines: https://club.hihonor.com/in/tips.267/how-to-report-bug-in-bug-report-format.11953
2) Use the log tool to collect the logs for the issues you find and attach the files in the Bug report form. Find the log tool in the following link : http://bit.ly/2fIjA0g
3) Kindly for any queries and doubts regarding issues you find in the software version drop mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be the primary medium of communication.
1. App drawer
2. Stock android style Recent Apps card
3. App twin (Multiple accounts)
4. Contact QR code active sharing
To get more details for all new features added in N version check here: http://bit.ly/2fbcohd