3. You agree and acknowledge that Huawei is only a facilitator and is not a party to or controls in any manner, any transaction(s) on Honor Club. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products through Honor Club shall be strictly between you and the seller(s) on Honor Club.
4. You agree to comply at all times with any and all instructions for use of Honor Club, which we make from time to time.
5. We reserve the right to refuse access to Honor Club, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without any notice to you.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to access or use Honor Club. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Honor Club only under the supervision and guidance of a parent or guardian.
Intellectual Property Rights and Limited License for Honor Club
1. All contents on Honor Club and intellectual property rights therein exclusively belong to Huawei, unless otherwise stated. Without prior written consent of Huawei or other parties, any content on Honor Club shall not be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, played, linked or transmitted with super-links, loaded into other servers in "mirroring method", stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose by any person by any means.
2. All trademarks and other marks displayed, mentioned or otherwise used in Honor Club are property of Huawei, its affiliates or its content suppliers. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks or logos in any way without explicit prior written permission of Huawei or such third party as applicable.
3. Contents of Honor Club such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software etc. are exclusive properties of Huawei, its affiliates or its content suppliers and are protected by Pakistan’s and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. You are not permitted to extract or utilize the contents or any part thereof or develop/create any deceptively similar content, mark, logo etc., in any way, without explicit prior written permission of Huawei or such third party as applicable.
4. Huawei grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of Honor Club for downloading or reproducing content for private and non-commercial purposes (provided, however, that such use shall not include any revision or change(s) whatsoever to the content and intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights declarations shall be retained in the same form and manner as on the original).
1. Huawei shall not be liable/responsible for any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the seller(s), manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s) and hereby expressly disclaim all responsibilities/liabilities to this effect.
2. Huawei shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between/amongst you and seller(s) or manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s).
3. Honor Club and contents thereof are provided for your convenience only. Although Huawei has attempted to provide accurate information on Honor Club, it assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information whatsoever. Huawei may change the contents available on Honor Club or the products mentioned at any time without notice.
4. All information provided on Honor Club is provided on an "as is, where is" basis without warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind. Huawei hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express, implied, statutory or other warranties, guarantees or representations, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness/suitability for a particular purpose or legality of the products.
Availability of Honor Club, Security and Accuracy
1. Whilst we endeavor to make Honor Club available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason Honor Club is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to Honor Club will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. We may also occasionally carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
2. Access to Honor Club may be suspended or withdrawn from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without any notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of Honor Club or content thereof for any reason.
3. We do not warrant that Honor Club will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use and shall not be liable for any resulting damage to any user's equipment, software, data or property from any virus, bugs, error, omission or any other technical difficulty or malfunction relating to the use of or access to Honor Club, nor shall we be liable for the actions of any third party.
4. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that information and materials on Honor Club are correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability to the information, products or services contained on our website or Honor Club app for any purpose. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of Honor Club available to people who use the appropriate login details including username and password.
5. Materials contained on Honor Club are provided for information purposes only and the same does not constitute any commitment or guarantee or obligation by us.
6. Only authorized users can have access to and make use of password protected and/or secure areas of Honor Club. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your Account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
Registration on Honor Club
If you would like to submit a purchase order for one of the products listed on Honor Club, you must register for an account on the official Honor Club website, in which you will be able to access on Honor Club through "My Account".
1. Upon your registration with Honor Club, you will be asked to create a username and password, and provide your personal data for your account. You must keep your password confidential and notify us immediately in the event your password is disclosed to any unauthorized third party or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you.
3. You must register with a valid personal email address, in which you can access regularly, so that among other things, administration emails can be sent to you.
4. You must not use Honor Club in any way that causes or is likely to cause Honor Club or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. We reserve the right to disable your Account, if your actions disrupt or are likely to disrupt Honor Club in any way and you agree to use Honor Club for lawful purposes only.
5. When you register for an Account and log in thereafter, you have the option to sign up to receive information emails, or opt out at any time by unsubscribing from such emails, logging out of your Account or by sending an unsubscription email.
(i) The process of registering new users shall improve, by separately design a tick box with the wording (you can modify and give us for confirmation) "you agree to receive from time to time, our exciting promotion and discount information by email".
(ii) In the user panel of Honor Club, the users have the option to opt out for such email communications.
(iii) An unsubscription link shall be provided at the bottom of each information email sent to end users to allow the users to unsubscribe from such emails.
6. You may access information relating to your order submitted on Honor Club by logging in to your account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any bank details and any newsletter or information system to which you may have subscribed.
1. Users of Honor Club may post reviews, comments and other content; which is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, inaccurate, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not contain software viruses or any form of spam. Commentary and other materials posted on Honor Club are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to Honor Club, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
2. Since Huawei does not control or pre-screen the User Content, Huawei makes no warranty of the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content, and you acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that you may find to be objectionable, indecent or inappropriate. Notwithstanding the above, Huawei reserves the right to pre-screen, filter, restrict, block, move, refuse, modify or remove User Content at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice. You may report to Huawei any content that you find vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate and Huawei may take any action it deems fit.
Limitation of Liability
1. To the extent permitted by law, our total liability to you or any third party in relation to the use of Honor Club and/or any corresponding transactions made on Honor Club shall in no circumstances exceed ten percent (10%) of the aggregate amount paid by you to us in the twelve (12) months preceding any cause of action arising.
2. You further acknowledge that we shall not have any liability (whether in contract or tort for negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of Honor Club or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using Honor Club or any such material, for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; loss of actual or anticipated profits; loss of contracts; loss of use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of revenue; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of business; loss of operation time; loss of opportunity; or loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
2. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to provide a link on your website to the home page of our Honor Club, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular: (a) you should not make any warranties or representations about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express written authorization; (b) you should not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or policies; (c) you should not falsely suggest (expressly or implied) that we have endorsed your website or we are associated with it in any manner whatsoever; (d) you should not provide our Honor Club's link in connection with sale or purchase of replicas, counterfeits or other IPR infringing goods/services or items otherwise unauthorized; and (e) you should not provide our Honor Club's link in connection with content that is vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
For any questions or comments regarding Honor Club, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Huawei Device (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.