Cancel

Just a touch on the Fingerprint Sensor when the alarm goes off. Now, enjoy your sleep!

last replied byhuafans031166,Jul 31, 2017 at 5:16PM

last edited bySachinS,Mar 28, 2017 at 5:21PM

by SachinS  ,

So, we already talked about fingerprint sensors on Honor devices taking the game up a notch by becoming multi-functional. In this post, we will tell you more about it…

Fingerprint scanners are not restricted to high-end phones any more. You can relish the same luxury in budget-friendly Honor phones also.

They are crucial security features in smartphones. But this technology has evolved a lot over years—becoming faster and more precise in their readings. So, if you thought the fingerprint scanner on your Honor device can only help you unlock the phone or protect the data on your device, you are absolutely wrong! It can do so much more than you would have ever imagined!

These days, smartphone manufacturers are taking the game a notch higher by making the additional security hardware multi-functional.  The fingerprint scanner on Honor devices are known for catering to your needs in multiple ways. From taking photos and answering calls to browsing photo gallery and checking out the notification shade.

I will tell you one small yet handy use of the multifunctional feeler that you too will start liking…

So, the thing is I am a deep sleeper.  And  I love my nap so much that even if I hear the alarm, I don’t allow myself to get disturbed. So, mostly I am composed…

But not the people around me (they finally do this when they keep hearing the alarm for a long time)! 

However, of late, I have found out a marvelous trick. You don’t even need to open your eyes, it is that easy! There’s no denying, our smartphones are the clocks these daysRealising it Huawei has come up with this cool idea of using its fingerprint sensor to stop alarm. 

When the alarm rings in the morning, all you need to do is just put your finger on the fingerprint sensor (One good thing is your fingerprint does not need to be registered to perform this function. Which means, if you won’t stop it, someone else can do). That’s all!

Enjoy your sleep!

You may also like

‘Born Fast, Stays Fast’- 2 things that I can do super-fast on Emui 5.0

Choose your favorite color to make your thread outstanding.

by NaMiTa  ,

ha ha good one 

Cancel Post Comment

by VivekSada64  ,

have a sound sleep..

Cancel Post Comment

by SaBaa  ,

Y alarm wen u need a Peaceful sleep...Eh ...hahaha

Cancel Post Comment

by Chethan_surya  ,

Good one

Cancel Post Comment

by Lightning_Tiger  ,
nice feature!

Cancel Post Comment
1 2 3

Replies

Received
    Votes

Latest Post:

New Post
18002096555,From Mon to Sun,9AM–9PM IST, Email:hihonor.in@huawei.com
Copyright © Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co. Pvt. Ltd. 2015-2017. All rights reserved.