Honor Club APP

Marel2_new

YashHarsh

Colonel

31-08-2018 02:23:37

Crazy Raw Crazy Unedited- Photos from Honor Play

31-08-2018 02:23:37

Last reply: Rahil Ahemad Shaikh 24-09-2018 23:42:56

It's been more than 3 weeks Honor had launched one more game changer in Mid-Range Smart Phone segment. 

In this ongoing era where everyone is focused on high-end camera in a smartphone, Honor is focusing every possible segment.  Honor Play is the perfect example of this. 

A one of the kind Smartphone purely focused on gaming with an Octa-Core Processor HiSilicon Kirin 970 it's full power packed. 

Although the phone is primarily focused on gaming it also comes with a powerful 16 Megapixel Rear and 2 Megapixel Secondary Camera and AI Technology give some masterpieces. 

As with most of the reviews, I received from my post 

A Week with Honor 9N- Camera Sample and Honor 9N- Camera Sample-2 (Low Light Photos) is the creating a thread/post with edited pic doesn't give you the true camera reviews. So I decided to start Honor Play- Camera Sample Posts with some raw (Totally Unedited, directly from the camera) pictures. 

If you have been following my work on the community you might be aware of that I write a lot about my photos and gives you the details of pictures or tell you a story from those images, but this time we just go with the flow. Although I would love to answer your queries and suggestions on photos in the comment section.

Here we go..

"Delhi International Airport"- Clicked on Honor Play (Auto Mode)

"Bandra Worli Sealink"- Clicked on Honor Play (Auto Mode- Manual Focus in Center)

"Bandra Worli Sealink"- Clicked on Honor Play (Brust Mode- Manual Focus)

"Municipal Corporation Building, CST "- Clicked on Honor Play (Pro Mode)

"Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai "- Clicked on Honor Play (Night Mode)

A sample picture of 5, in every possible light situation, give you a fair overview of Honor Play? or you want to see more with a little editing (Light/Color Correction) photos in Part-II? 

Do let me know your views in the comment section, as your suggestions and reviews help me in creating quality content for next time.

Comments (52)

Post a Comment

SUBMIT

Why are you reporting this?

Choose your favorite color to make your thread outstanding.

Total Users

Total Posts

Todays Posts