Honor Club APP

Marel2_new

YashHarsh

Colonel

25-05-2018 19:31:28

A week with Honor 10

25-05-2018 19:31:28

Last reply: Honorfans250621 24-09-2018 08:38:28

So it's been more than a week as I received  The Honor 10  in  (Early Access Program- A great initiative by Honor Club India Team) to experience the Beauty in AI.

A small camera review from the overall experience in a story. Request to read the full article. 

"The Honor 10 brings a 16MP primary cam that shoots in colour, and an extra black and white one. The monochrome camera is 24MP. Dual 16MP RGB (f/1.8) + 24 MP B/W, Phase detection, autofocus, 2160p@30fps video. On the front, there are even more megapixels, too many perhaps - the 24MP camera (f/2.0), 1080p Video. "

It's been crazy 7 days and unmatched experience with Honor India Club. The Feeling of after getting the news of receiving the whole new Honor 10 before it's global launch was unexplainable. 

"Find Joy in the Ordinary- A Flatlay Picture to showcase the beauty of Design"- Clicked on Honor 6x and edited with Snapseed and VSCO

So as per the tracking details shared by the team I was supposed to wait to get the device by 16th night but I was so excited, so I decided to travel all the way to the delivery partner warehouse to collect the parcel before the local dispatch (And get the device in hand before the Global Launch Event). The 1st Unboxing was done on a Video Call with one of my photography friend. The whole night spent in replying the DMs received on Instagram (After posting Honor 10 Photo). 

"No Photos that Night"

1st thing after getting the device in hand was to click an Architecture Shot and nothing can compare Architecture of South Mumbai.  Gateway of India is on the top of that list. (Original Shot shared in the previous post) 

"Not all who wanders are lost- Gateway of India" - Clicked on Honor 10 and edited with Snapseed

Never tried clicking portraits (but always want too) as I always thought at least for portraits you need a DSLR to capture the real beauty even after Zoom- In. Honor10 Capturing Smiles.

"Roomie- Candid Portrait" - Clicked on Honor 10 and used Instagram filter.

Unplanned Trips to Unknown Location always leads to an Unmatched Experience. So just to explore more the camera went to Bhimashankar (Located 50 km northwest of Khed (alias Rajguru Nagar), Near Pune) for an overnight with an office colleague. Clicked this shot around 6:30 AM next day while returning back home.

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about the who came and never left your side- A Silhouette Shot" - Clicked on Honor 10 and Edited with Abobe Lightroom CC (Mobile)

Seems luck was on my side and things coming out more positively than ever before. After returning from the short trip got the news that another adventure is waiting for me. So it's the 1st Delhi call- To attend the Launch event of Honor 7A and Honor 7C.

"Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport- CSIA, A Low Night Shot at 5:30 AM" Clicked on Honor 10 and Edited with VSCO.

Board on a plane and fly to Delhi. Cityscapes from a window seat of aeroplane- is something missing in my photo collection from beginning. Travelled before via plane but never got a window seat. The same thing happened this time too but this time manage to get a shot. Not Perfectly but justifying the gallery.

"Delhi Cityscape in Frame- Aerial Shot" Clicked on Honor 10 and Edited with Abobe Lightroom.

Once people get down at the airport they look out for baggage counter to collect their bags. Photographers like me look out for frames to capture airport beauty. Frames like this just pure bliss.

"Caught in Action- BnW Mode" Clicked on Honor 10 and Edited with Snapseed.

And finally got the chance to attend 1st ever product launch with so many highlights and amazing meetup with Honor Fans and other community Members, Neha Dhupia Specially.  A lot happened which never happened before. All Thanks to  Honor India Club for this wonderful journey started with Honor 10.

"Jump in Joy (Gitansh Anand)  Burst Mode" Clicked on Honor 10 and Edited with Abobe Lightroom.

From the above post tried covering the various forms of photography and the camera power of  Honor 10.  It's a 10/10 Camera experience with Honor 10. I've not tried my hand on Video section which needs to be checked (Specially Slow-Mo) after watching amazing videos by other fans.

Hope to shot some videos for next post. Till then "Keep Hustling Keep Creating."

Comments (26)

Post a Comment

SUBMIT

Why are you reporting this?

Choose your favorite color to make your thread outstanding.

Total Users

Total Posts

Todays Posts