Terms and Condition
· Honor Club India reserves the right to postpone the winner announcement as it deems fit.
· The Winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of Honor Club India and questions pertaining to the decision will not be solicited.
· The Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason, Honor Club India reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
· The Prizes must be redeemed in a manner set forth by Honor Club India while announcing the winner. In the event that any prize is returned as undeliverable, Honor Club India reserves the right to disqualify the winner and select another winner.
· The prizes will be dispatched to the winners after they submit the address. If there is a delay in dispatching the prizes, Sponsor will communicate separately to the winners. Failure to cooperate with the Sponsor will result in disqualification and another winner will be chosen in his/her place.
· The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility -- as set forth in section II – of the winner. The winner will have to produce an identity proof (with date of birth) and address proof within one day of the winner announcement. If a winner cannot verify his eligibility or has violated any of these Official Rules, he will be disqualified and an alternate Participant will be selected, at the Sponsor's discretion and if time permits, only one alternate Participant will be selected, after which the prize will remain un-awarded
· In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Contest, the decision of Honor India will be final and binding and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
· It is the responsibility of each Participant to ensure that any content they submit does not infringe upon the copyright of any third party or any other Intellectual Property rights.
· Participants must not violate any law or regulation; denigrate (or be derogatory towards) any person or group of persons or any race, ethnic group or culture; contain vulgar or obscene language or excessive violence; contain pornography, obscenity or sexual activity or tortuous or defamatory or vulgar; or disparage the Sponsor of the activity. Furthermore, applications must not contain any material or code that is subject to any third-party intellectual property right (copyright, patent or trademark). Such Applications/entries will be immediately disqualified.
· Any costs incurred during the course of the activity such as phone bills are to be borne by the participant.
· There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Contest
· honor reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not meet with the criteria set forth.
By entering this event, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless sponsor, from any liability, damages, losses, claims, demands, costs, suits, judgments, penalties and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever imposed by or payable to any statutory authority or by any third party to the extent they are attributable to any express or implied act, default or omission of the entrant or to any breach or non-compliance by the entrant of any of these terms and conditions. (Or due to use or misuse of any product purchased by the Entrant.)
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCT. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE EVENT.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use the details provided by her/him including the name, email i.d., likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.