last replied by Shashikanta, Jun 16, 2016 at 11:54PM
Terms and Conditions – #Pocket5 Challenge
The following are the Terms and Conditions for the #Pocket5 Challenge sponsored by Huawei Telecommunications (INDIA) CO. PVT. LTD. 8th Floor, Tower – A Spaze I tech Park, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001, hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
Take a photo of 5 things in your pocket and tag 5 of your friends who have at least 2 of those things in their pockets.
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
The Challenge is open to residents of India, above the age of 18 years having a valid email address. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. (“Participant”)
HOW TO TAKE PART?
1. Comment on the contest post with a photo of the top 5 things in your pocket.
2. Tag 5 of your friends who keep unique and funky stuff in their pockets.
3. Enter your Facebook name as a reply to the forum contest post.
ACTIVITY DATE & TIME
· The Challenge will start on 15th June 2016 and end at 11:59 pm IST on 16th June 2016. The winner will be announced on 17th June 2016.
· Challenge is open only for a limited period of time. The Participant has to take part in the challenge only during the stipulated time period. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
· For all queries and issues regarding the prize you can email the sponsor on email@example.com
THE PRIZE AND WINNER SELECTION
· The winner will be selected based on the most realistic and creative way suggested by the participants to solve our global power problem.
· The Winners will be announced on 17th June 2016.
· The Winners will be declared on the Honor Community.
· Honor Community reserves the right to postpone the winner announcement as it deems fit.
· The Winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of Honor Community and questions pertaining to the decision will not be solicited.
· The Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason, Honor Community reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
· The Prizes must be redeemed in a manner set forth by Honor Community while announcing the winner. In the event that any prize is returned as undeliverable, Honor Community reserves the right to disqualify the winner and select another winner.
· The prizes will be dispatched to the winners only by 17th August 2016. If there is a delay in dispatching the prizes, Sponsor will communicate separately to the winners. Failure to cooperate with the Sponsor will result in disqualification and another winner will be chosen in his/her place.
· The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility -- as set forth in section II – of the winner. The winner will have to produce an identity proof (with date of birth) and address proof within one day of the winner announcement. If a winner cannot verify his eligibility or has violated any of these Official Rules, he will be disqualified and an alternate Participant will be selected, at the Sponsor's discretion and if time permits, only one alternate Participant will be selected, after which the prize will remain un-awarded
· In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Challenge, the decision of Honor India will be final and binding and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
· It is the responsibility of each Participant to ensure that any content they submit does not infringe upon the copyright of any third party or any other Intellectual Property rights.
· Abide to the Honor Community rules and regulations while posting in the forum. Forum R&R: http://bit.ly/HonorCmmntyRndR
· Participants must not violate any law or regulation; denigrate (or be derogatory towards) any person or group of persons or any race, ethnic group or culture; contain vulgar or obscene language or excessive violence; contain pornography, obscenity or sexual activity or tortuous or defamatory or vulgar; or disparage the Sponsor of the activity. Furthermore, applications must not contain any material or code that is subject to any third-party intellectual property right (copyright, patent or trademark). Such Applications/entries will be immediately disqualified.
· Any costs incurred during the course of the activity such as phone bills are to be borne by the participant.
· There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Challenge
· honor reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not meet with the criteria set forth.
Information related to the tournament are not owned or controlled by the Sponsor, and the Sponsor doesn’t assume any responsibility for content (text, graphics, photos, videos, etc.) shared by Participants during the course of the Challenge, including but not limited to, the use of trademarks, names, logos or proprietary content owned by or licensed to the Council, broadcasters, the Teams or the official partners of the tournament, and does not stand to commercially gain from this.
Unless prohibited by law, entrants agree to allow use of their name, voice, city/state of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission or notification.
The Challenge is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Challenge is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) cancel or terminate the Event; (b) suspend the Event to address the impairment and then resume the Event in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; Honor India reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Honor India to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event Honor India is prevented from continuing with the Challenge or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Challenge is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Honor India, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Honor India shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Challenge without any further obligation.
By participating in the Challenge, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent and related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Event or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Event; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Event or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Event or receipt or use of any product. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of participating in the Event, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Entrant agrees that the Released Parties have made no warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any product being subject matter of this event.
By entering this event, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless sponsor, from any liability, damages, losses, claims, demands, costs, suits, judgments, penalties and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever imposed by or payable to any statutory authority or by any third party to the extent they are attributable to any express or implied act, default or omission of the entrant or to any breach or non-compliance by the entrant of any of these terms and conditions. (Or due to use or misuse of any product purchased by the Entrant.)
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCT. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE EVENT.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use the details provided by her/him including the name, email i.d., likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
The Event is sponsored by Huawei Telecommunications (INDIA) CO. PVT. LTD. 8th Floor, Tower – A Spaze I tech Park. Sohna Road. Sector 49 .Gurgaon, Haryana. 122001 the sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the promotion if it cannot beoperated, conducted or completed as planned, for any reason.
For any questions regarding the Challenge, please contact Huawei on HiHonorIndia@gmail.com. All endeavours shall be made to address your queries. However, it is clarified that no response shall not be construed as a deficiency or an act of omission on the part of Huawei.
APPLICABLE LAW & JURISIDICTION:
This Challenge is governed by the applicable Indian Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Court at Gurgaon only.
Participation constitutes participants' full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
WHAT IS THE WINNER REQUIRED TO DO AFTER WINNING?
• Share a selfie of yours with the prize you just won on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Also don’t forget to tag @HonorClubIndia to the post.
• We will be using your publicly available photos and information for our promotional & marketing content on our Forum and Social Media pages.